PHILADELPHIA Spicy Thai Soup
A great PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese recipe to try !
* 1/4 cup KRAFT Signature Asian Sesame Dressing
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 teaspoon red curry paste
* 3 (10 ounce) cans 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
* 1 (2 pound) butternut squash, peeled, cubed
* 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
* 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Heat dressing in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in curry paste. Gradually add broth, stirring until well blended.
2. Add squash. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover. Simmer 15 minutes or until squash is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Pour, in batches, into blender; cover. Blend until pureed. Return to saucepan. Add PHILADELPHIA cream cheese spread and cilantro; cook until PHILADELPHIA cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently with wire whisk. The PHILADELPHIA cream cheese recipe of Thai soup is ready to serve...enjoy the soup.!