PHILADELPHIA Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
* 18 PEEK FREANS Ginger Crisps, crushed
* 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
* 1/4 cup butter, melted
* 3 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
* 3/4 cup sugar, divided
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup canned pumpkin
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 dash ground cloves
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cookie crumbs, pecans and butter. Press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
2. Beat philadelphia cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Remove 1 cup plain batter; place in small bowl. Stir remaining 1/4 cup sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter. Spoon pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter. Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
3. Bake 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into 12 slices. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. The Philadelphia cream cheese pumpkin swirl cheesecake is ready...nice ! Enjoy the cheesecake !