PHILADELPHIA Sundried Tomato and Garlic Dip
* 1 (250 g) tub PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
* 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil, drained, chopped
1. Mix all ingredients except tomatoes until well blended. Stir in tomatoes.
2. Serve with Christie Crackers and cut-up fresh vegetables.
The Philadelphia cream cheese recipe is ready to serve....!! Enjoy it ...