Easy PHILLY OREO Cheesecake
Easy PHILLY OREO Cheesecake ...a great Philadelphia cream cheese recipe to try !
* 24 OREO Cookies, divided
* 3 tablespoons butter, melted
* 3 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 3 eggs
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 16 of the cookies in resealable plastic bag. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. Finely crush cookies by rolling a rolling pin across the bag. Place in bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Beat Philadelphia cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
Chop or crush remaining 8 cookies. Gently stir half of the chopped cookies into cream cheese batter. Pour over prepared crust; sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies.
3. Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into 12 pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. The Philadelphia cream cheese recipe is ready to serve...nice !
Labels: philadelphia cream cheese