Creamy PHILLY Chicken Pot Pie
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Ingredients
* 1 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1/2 lb. (225 g) mushrooms, quartered
* 1-1/2 lb. (675 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
* 1 tub (250 g) PHILADELPHIA Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese Spread
* 3/4 cup 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
* 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
* 1 refrigerated ready-to-use pie crust (1/2 of 425-g pkg.)
* 1 egg, beaten
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Instructions
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Melt margarine in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 5 min. Stir in mushrooms; cook 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 5 min. or until done.
- Stir in cream cheese spread and broth; cook 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted. Stir in vegetables.
- Spoon into 9-inch round 1.4-L casserole sprayed with cooking spray. Brush top of chicken mixture and inside of dish with egg.
- Cover with pie crust; gently press edge of crust onto side of dish to seal. Brush crust with remaining egg.
- Cut slits in crust to permit steam to escape.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until crust is golden brown